Become a member supporter of the Association for the coming year. By becoming a member supporter of the Association you will:
- Own a share in the Association (if you are a new member)
- Receive access to a private HPHA Facebook page for online discussion between member supporters
- Early press releases and news notifications by email
- An invite to two free “lectures” throughout the year. These events will be on subjects related to our work or the Pier. They will be delivered either online or in person at a location near or on the Pier. We intend that the lectures will normally be delivered in the Autumn or Winter
The member supporter scheme runs for a year from the point of donation.
Please make your minimum £10 donation online (click on link below) or by bank transfer. Please consider whether you can add Gift Aid to your donation.
Please note that you will receive a receipt via email but it may take HPHA several days to process your membership supporter application and to respond to you.
By applying for your member supporter benefits you agree that you will comply with the rules of the association. To read these rules please click on this link “Read the rules”
To donate by bank transfer (BACS) the account information is
- Lloyds Bank
- Account Name: Hythe Pier Heritage Association
- Sort Code: 30-99-98
- Account Number: 59831468
Please put your email address or telephone number into the reference field on the BACS payment, so that we can tie everything together and get back to you to request other details.
If instead you would prefer to donate online please click on this link